My goal is to visit all 193 UN recognized countries as well as the 5 observer countries (Palestine, Taiwan, Kosovo, Vatican City, Western Sahara) and provide you with my personal adventure stories and travel destination information from all the countries in the world. Finally, I want to find countries that would be a great place to live long term. So if you’re an aspiring digital nomad or you simply want to live abroad, I’m going find those countries that that I think would make great for international living and back it up with information, stats, and facts to help you with deciding with countries to visit or live in long term.
Where I Have Been?
Below is a map of all the countries and travel destinations I have visited so far.
Blue = Countries I visited during my first one year around the world trip.
Red = Countries I have already been in but also visited (or was my starting point – Canada) during my first one year around the world trip.
Yellow = Countries I visited before my first one year around the world trip.
Purple = Countries I visited outside my long term around the world trip.
Right below the map you will see all the blog post written about the different countries around the world.
Observer Countries Visited
New Wonders Of The World Visited
New Wonders of Nature Visited
International Travel Days
Progress Visiting All 193 UN Recognized Nations
- North America – 5/23
- South America – 9/12
- Europe – 44/45
- Africa – 13/54
- Asia – 13/45
- Middle East –
- Oceania – 4/14
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
Some of my craziest and most memorable experiences
- 22 Bolivian Salt Flats Pictures That Will Convince You to Go There Now
- A Complete Guide to Doing the One Day Komodo Dragon Island Tour (21+ Pictures)
- Albania – The Worst Time to Get Food Poisoning
- An Epic Journey Through One of the World’s Most Dangerous Hikes – The Zion Narrows in Utah
- Angel Falls – Journey to the World’s Highest Waterfalls (2017)
- Car Crash Nightmare in Namibia
- Denied Exiting the Cambodian Border – A Miracle Happens
- Escape From Madagascar – While Having Food Poisoning
- Escaping a Mob of Hostile Rural South Africans in Coffee Bay
- Guatape – My Unforgettable Experience Living in this Colombian City
- I Thought I Was Going to Die from Food Poisoning in Myanmar
- How a Banana Saved Me from Getting Robbed in Italy
- How I was Denied Boarding a Plane Going from Jeju Island South Korea to Beijing China
- Many Italian People in Italy are Racist Towards Asian Males
- Mount Nyiragongo Volcano Trek – Hiking Up An Active Volcano In Democratic Republic Of Congo
- Mount Roraima – Hiking “Up” the Lost World in Venezuela
- My Experience Traveling from New Delhi to Agra to See the Taj Mahal
- My Frightening Night Drive Back to Johannesburg
- Puerto Princessa Underground River – One of the Seven Wonders of Nature (23+ Pictures!)
- Scammed by Our Hotel in Inle Lake Myanmar
- Stranded in the Middle of the Jungle at 2AM – Our Driver Gets Caught Smuggling in Guyana
- The Final Bus Journey Of My One Year Trip Through Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Overlanding the Guianas Starting from Brazil
- Three Weeks South Africa Road Trip Itinerary