In this workshop, you will learn the step by step guide to getting your first American credit card as a Canadian.
Why would you want to get American credit cards? Getting American credit cards means you’ll be able to earn even more points and miles that you can use towards saving money on travel. The amount of opportunities we have in Canada compared to the USA pales in comparison.
It’s not unheard of for Americans to earn millions of frequent flyer miles within one year just because of the sheer amount of points and miles opportunities they have there. The good news is, we can also get many of these American credit cards.
In this workshop you will learn the following:
- How to get your ITIN number
- Opening an American bank account
- How to get a US mailing address
- Which American credit card to get first
- The 5/24 credit card rule in the US
The price for this workshop is as follows:
– $12/month (cancel anytime) or $97 per year through this link: https://travelandlivefree.teachable.com/p/maxtravelcanada
– $20 for a one time fee – pay through paypal to reserve your spot: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LVC4RKEVWCC8A
We are starting at 6pm sharp in this workshop because we only have the room for 1 hour. Please come 5 minutes early so we can start and finish before the facility closes.
See you there!