In this meetup, you will learn how to prepare for a long term around the world travel if you are a beginner.
Many people dream of travelling around the world and seeing all the amazing things our world has to offer. But fear and excuses often times gets in the way of fulfilling our dreams of seeing the world. It’s not until you’re in a situation where your health has deteriorated that you realized you missed out on an important part of life which is to travel more. Regret soon follows which leads to a feeling of unfulfillment at the end of your life.
It doesn’t have to be that way and you don’t have to live a life of regrets.
In this coming meetup, we’ll talk about how you can overcome your fear of long term travel and also provide you with a logical and practical strategy to help you go on that important journey around the world.
We’ll be covering the following topics in this upcoming meetup:
– How to overcome your fear of travelling around the world
– How to travel solo if you’ve never done it before
– Budgeting for such a journey
– How to save money on flights
– How to save money on accommodations
– Tips on how to prevent getting scammed
– Tips on how to prevent getting sick while travelling
– Safety tips to avoid getting robbed or have your stuff stolen
If long term around the world travel is something you’ve always wanted to do, then you definitely don’t want to miss this meetup.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. Seats are limited! Doors closed by 11:15am to avoid interrupting the speaker. See you all there!