Hello everyone, in this upcoming Meetup, Anthony Maw will do a talk on how he makes $4000+ passive income per month through investments.
Anthony Maw bio:
“I’m a Hong Kong-born Chinese Canadian guy who grew up in Vancouver got my science degree from UBC. Have worked for 30 years as an IT technician in many different industry sectors including high tech, law, accounting, broadcasting and currently working for a financial institution. Also had 30 years of investing experience learned a lot about how the markets work and the risks versus rewards.”
Here’s what you can expect to learn from his talk:
- Monthly and quarterly passive income.
- Basic personal exemption and possible “tax free” income amount.
- Long-term expectations
- Interest rates, bonds vs stocks – risks
- Canadian vs international corporate dividends
- Canadian federal dividend tax credit.
- Relationship between interest rates and dividend stock prices
- What industry sector stocks to pick for passive dividend income.
- ETFs vs stocks and “Covered call ETFs”
- Corporate earnings and dividend income safety
- Stock prices and stock market volatility
- Market timing – timing is important
- Industry sectors and diversification
- Income tax: Dividend grossing-up calculation.
So if you love travelling, Anthony Maw’s method will allow you to travel permanently if you take the time to build up the investment portfolio that Anthony will be teaching you.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. Seats are limited! Doors closed by 1:15pm to avoid interrupting the speaker. See you all there!