In this latest Travel and Live Free Meetup, I will be doing a talk on how to travel to Rwanda, Uganda, DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo). During the presentation, our main focus will be on Rwanda. However, I’ll also talk about crossing the border to Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, and Burundi and what to do and see in those countries as well.
“For those who don’t know me, I’m Kendrick, creator and founder of Travel and Live Free. Between 2016 and 2017, I took a year off to travel around the world for 380 days. Ever since coming back from my one year journey, I’ve been travelling during my vacation time from work to many exotic destinations around the world.
Despite travelling to 82 countries during my lifetime, I can honestly say that my trip to Rwanda, Uganda, and Democratic Republic of Congo was definitely something special. I look forward to sharing with you on how to travel to these places should you decide to add them to your travel bucket list.”
What you’ll learn on how to travel to Rwanda, Uganda, DRC
- What to see and do in Rwanda
- My travel route
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park in Uganda
- Sleeping on top an active volcano (Mount Nyiragongo trek) in Democratic Republic of Congo
- How to cross the border to Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Burundi
- Staying safe in these countries
- Exchanging money
- Acquiring VISAS to Rwanda, DRC, Uganda, and Burundi
- Best ways to save money on flights to Rwanda
- Accommodations in Rwanda and Uganda
- Doing an Akagera National Park Safari
I can honestly say that travelling to Rwanda, Uganda, and Democratic Republic of Congo has been a true once in a lifetime experience. If you love adventure, exploration, and experiencing unique and authentic travel experiences, you’ll definitely want to check out this presentation!
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. Seats are limited! Doors closed by 1:15pm to avoid interrupting the speaker. See you all there!