In this upcoming meetup here in Richmond, BC, Canada, I will be doing a talk on how to travel to South Africa.
How to travel to South Africa talk description:
During my one year around the world backpacking trip, I got a chance to travel extensively and independently in South Africa. To this day, I consider South Africa my #1 most favourite country I have ever travelled to during my entire life.
The continent of Africa has tons of beautiful and amazing places to see; however, most countries in the continent are also undeveloped making it difficult to get around.
South Africa is the best of both worlds as it is a developed country with westernized amenities while maintaining that authentic African feel to it as you journey across the country.
In this meetup, you will learn the following:
– What to see and do in South Africa
– How to stay safe while travelling in South Africa
– How to plan your South Africa itinerary
– Determine which transportation method you should use (rent a car vs taking a bus)
– How much it cost to travel in South Africa so you know how much money to budget for this trip
– Visiting neighbouring South African countries like Lesotho and Swaziland
If travelling to South Africa is in your bucket list or you’d want to learn more about the country, come check out this meet up.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. Seats are limited! Doors closed by 1:15pm to avoid interrupting the speaker. See you all there!