Watch the video below and learn how to earn 200,000 Aeroplan Miles in one year. Some of the strategies covered in the video is time sensitive and will most likely expire by November 1, 2018.
This is also the first video in the new Travel and Live Free video series that will be posted on YouTube and Facebook. In this latest video series, you’ll be learning the more about the following:
- Earning points and miles in Canada
- How to travel around the world as a Canadian
- Travel destination videos
- Earning location independent income
- How to have more freedom as a Canadian
Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and comment after watching the video. Enjoy!
How to earn 200,000 Aeroplan Miles in one year video
Links mentioned in the video:
- Read this blog post to learn how your credit score works.
- Referral link to American Express Platinum to get 60,000 points instead of 50,000
- Referra link to American Express Business Gold to get 40,000 points instead of 30,000
- American Express Business Platinum link from Canada Post (not a referral link)
- American Express Gold Perkopolis link (not a referral link)
Other credit cards mentioned in this video that will help you earn 200,000 Aeroplan miles:
- CIBC Aerogold Business VISA – 30,000 Aeroplan miles signup bonus in branch or phone online promotion (deal expires by November 1 unless they extend it)
- CIBC Aerogold VISA – 25,000 Aeroplan miles sign up bonus.
- TD Aeroplan VISA – 25,000 Aeroplan miles sign up bonus during promotional period.
Canadian Online Travel Course – From Economy to Luxury: The Ultimate Guide To Saving Money On Travel For Canadians
Need additional help with earning lots of points and miles in Canada to travel to your favourite international destinations for around $100? Or perhaps you just want to learn how to travel cheaper and better as a Canadian? Check out the Canadian travel course – From Economy to Luxury: The Ultimate Guide To Saving Money On Travel For Canadians.
You’ll get 60% off your first purchase with Travel and Live Free if you use the link above.