In this 380 Days Around the World Meetup, Kendrick will teach you how to make your dream of travelling around the world for one year a reality.
From September 13, 2016 until September 28, 2017, Kendrick went on a one year solo journey around the world. He visited 70 countries, saw the Seven New Wonders of the World, the Seven New Wonders of Nature, and many of the amazing wonders and sights in the world.
He will share how he made this journey a reality and give you practical tips so you can also plan for your own trip.
Kendrick will be sharing stories on the road of the major good things and bad things that happened to him while travelling.
You’ll learn the following from Kendrick’s 380 Days Around the World Meetup Presentation:
- How much money he spent during his travels
- How much money he spent before travelling
- His travel route
- His favourite and least favourite countries
- Complete travel stats breakdown on accommodations, airplanes, trains, and money spent on food and other key expenses
- Travel highlights and low points
- Vaccinations and Medications to take before travelling
- Building up frequent flyer miles before travelling
If you dream of travelling around the world, attend this meetup and realize, you are never too young or too old to see the world. If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen and Kendrick will teach you how one regular person made this dream trip a reality.
Click the link below and RSVP if you plan on attending. The meetup will be on Jan. 7, 2018, 6-8pm at Vancity at Blundell and No. 2 RD in Richmond. Click the link below to get more information. See you there!