How to Earn $4000-$10,000 Location Independent Income Meetup
I am beyond excited for this upcoming meetup. We are in for a treat everyone! Our next guest speaker, Brian B Yang, has an amazing lifestyle. He gets to travel the world and earn $4,000-$10,000 per month online! He will be teaching us how we, with our existing knowledge and expertise, can do the same!
In this inspiring talk, digital publisher Brian B. Yang will share his journey of how he went from working at a BestBuy call centre…. to living the location-independent “Digital Nomad” lifestyle.
You will learn about the steps he took for turning his side-hobby into an online coaching business that teaches introverted men how to dance; a business that allowed him to escape his day job and travel for 8 months without financial restraints. He will share the process for growing his location independent income to up to $10,000 per month through monetizing 3 of his other skills.
He will also explain the exact 6-steps anyone can put into work for turning their existing knowledge, hobby or expertise into online income.
Specifically, you will discover:
• How to ensure that your “idea” is viable and in-demand — to avoid spending months creating something that nobody wants
• The #1 biggest reason why most people fail at creating location independent income (it’s not “too much competition”, lack of time, talent, or resources)
• How to find, and sign up your first paying customers — and do it in a way that is non-salesy, sleazy or annoying
• How to scale up your location-independent income so it supports your lifestyle and allows you to travel long-term
• 3 additional “location independent income” success case-studies and more!
Brian B. Yang is an entertainer, artist, writer, and a mini YouTube celebrity who grew up in Surrey B.C. After getting bitten by the “travel bug” during a trip to Europe in 2011, he went to work — attempting to crack the code to the so-called “Digital Nomad” lifestyle. Nowadays, he travels long-term while running an online dance coaching business that teaches introverted men how to dance (http://www.howtodanceformen.com) and helping young entrepreneurs grow their online businesses.
He plans on going to Japan and China at the end of the year.
Please RSVP if you plan on attending. This meetup is going to fill up FAST so make sure to RSVP while space is available. I look forward to seeing you there!