MBNA is having a promotion right now where you can earn 60,000 points with the Best Western MasterCard.
What 60,000 points from the Best Western MasterCard will give you:
- 3-4 free night stay at a Best Western property around the world.
- Earn 5 points for every dollar spent at any Best Western property.
- Earn 1 points for every dollar spent anywhere else.
- Get diamond status after spending $10,000 within a year.
How to be eligible to earn 60,000 points:
- Earn 20,000 Best Western points after your first purchase.
- Earn an additional 20,000 Best Western points after spending $1000 within the first 90 days of opening the account.
- Earn an additional 20,000 Best Western points after spending a total of $2000 within the first 90 days of opening the account.
Another cool perk that this card comes with is that is has no annual fee, ever. This means you can hold on to this card for as long as you want and you will never be charged an annual fee.
Personal Opinion of Best Western
I personally really like Best Western properties. I stayed at one last year at Sooke BC for a quick getaway for Karen’s birthday and we definitely had a good time. We especially had a good time because we got a room upgrade as a result of having Platinum status with the property. If you want to learn how to status match to Best Western, here are two guides I wrote on how to get started on obtaining Marriott Hotel Gold status (link 2).
I will be using Best Western when I go to Israel since they have a nice property there that is very close to the airport.
In one of the upcoming blog post, I will write a guide on how to redeem points using Best Western. Grab this card fast and start getting free night stays!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, reply to this post or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org