Travel Mastery Workshop is coming to Burnaby!
We just finished our meetup on How to Plan for a Long Term Trip Around the World. We covered many strategies for everyone to use when planning a long trip around the world.
One of the biggest areas that attendees found especially useful and interesting are the Travel Hacking strategies.
Fellow blogger Ricky Shetty and myself decided to launch the Travel Mastery Workshop that will take place in Burnaby right beside Metrotown.
We will share with you $7000 worth of travel information to help you travel more often to all the destinations you’ve always wanted to visit.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you attend the event:
- Learn how to earn a minimum of 300,000 points in your first year. This is an updated version of the video you get when you signup to my email list.
- Learn how to earn 100,000 points each consecutive year.
- Learn how to maximize savings using Aeroplan.
- Learn how to get Elite Hotel Status every year.
- Learn how to get hotel room upgrades.
- Learn how to get FREE hotel stays.
- Learn how to leverage your blog to get free hotel stays, sightseeing and gears.
….and much more! Click here to sign up for the Travel Mastery Workshop!
For $97, you will get $7,000 worth of travel information you can use for many years to come to save you thousands of dollars on travel.
The workshop is located at Spacekraft at the Westin Hotel. The address is 201-4501 Kingsway, Burnaby.
The event will also have a hands on component where we will literally go around and coach you on taking action on the spot to start earning your frequent flyer points. We want to make sure you use the knowledge you learn during the workshop and apply it right away and reap the benefits of travel hacking.