Hi everyone, in this upcoming Travel the World for a Year meetup, we will cover how to earn frequent flyer points without relying on credit card signup bonuses.
Some people prefer not to signup for many credit cards and that is okay. It will take a little more time to earn tons of frequent flyer points but if you are smart with how you spend your money, you can definitely rack up a decent amount of points you can use for travel every year.
In this meetup, we will cover:
• How to be strategic with your spending to maximize points earnings
• Which AMEX, Mastercard and VISA to select for maximizing points earnings
• Locations to double or triple your points earnings
• Purchasing frequent flyer points for cheap
• Places to stay to increase points accumulation
If you’ve missed previous meetups, you can catch up and watch them by signing up to my mailing list.
Don’t worry if you missed the previous meetups, everything will still make sense. Every topic we cover in every meetup is a little different and while they do build up on each other, you can get the information at any given order and it will still make sense.
We will also cover current travel deals available right now at the end of the meeting which will not be recorded on video.
See you all there!