Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of doing some Blog Update for the website.
The meetup three videos, Travel Hacking Accommodations for Canadians, have already been uploaded and I will be sending an email soon to all the email subscribers on how to access them. If you haven’t gotten a chance already, subscribe to my email list and get access to the videos.
Many of you have been requesting that I compress the video size to make it easier to download. I have now compressed all the videos and have hosted online to make access even easier.
I will no longer be posting Motivation Mondays and instead will be focusing on a few important aspects which are:
- Travel Hacking for Canadians
- How to make long term travel possible for Canadians (well anyone really)
- How to earn income while traveling
- Information on various countries, cities and cool places I’ve visited
- How to transition from working at a typical job to a location independent job/business
I am also working on updating the website and trying premium themes. Expect the website’s layout to undergo some changes in the coming weeks.
If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to reply to this post or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.