Would you like to earn 46,000 Aeroplan points with TD bank?
Right now, there’s a promotion with TD bank where if you open a new account with them and get a specific credit card, you can earn a total of 46,000 points. One of the TD bank representatives just spoke with me and urged me to apply before Oct. 1 to get the promotion perks. I am not actually sure if the promo expires on Oct. 1. Here is the link to the article:
[TD] Aeroplan Infinite Visa 40000 pts + 5000 pts YMMV – RedFlagDeals.com Forums
This deal is YMMV. This morning I called TD Visa because I had to make an adjustment. I signed up for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite card in March, but
The general guideline to get all these points are the following:
- Open a new all inclusive or unlimited chequing account – Earn 15,000 Aeroplan points
- Get overdraft protection – Earn 1,000 Aeroplan points
- Get a TD Credit card (I’m assuming the TD Aeroplan Infinite Visa but they didn’t specify) – Earn 15,000 welcome bonus
- Spend $1000 on the credit card within the next 90 days – Earn 10,000 points
- Add an authorized user for the credit card – Earn 5,000 points
I’m going to the bank tomorrow and see if I can get in on this deal. Please reply back to this post or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know how it goes for you!
Canadian Online Travel Course – From Economy to Luxury: The Ultimate Guide To Saving Money On Travel For Canadians
Need additional help with earning lots of points and miles in Canada to travel to your favourite international destinations for around $100? Or perhaps you just want to learn how to travel cheaper and better as a Canadian? Check out the Canadian travel course – From Economy to Luxury: The Ultimate Guide To Saving Money On Travel For Canadians.
You’ll get 60% off your first purchase with Travel and Live Free if you use the link above.