Hi everyone, I will be going on holiday in the next 20 days. This means I might not be able to update my blog until I return. I will do my best to update it during my travels; hopefully, I get access to a computer so I can upload images from my trip.
This is a rough timeline of my trip:
- Fly to Las Vegas from Seattle
- Drive to Zion National Park and lineup to obtain Zion Narrows camping permit
- Hike the Zion Narrows Top Down and camp overnight
- Drive to Page Arizona and visit Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Drive to the Grand Canyon and explore
- Drive to Sedona and stay there for two nights
- Drive back to Las Vegas
- Fly to Kauai, Hawaii
- Buy camping stuff for the Kalalau trail hike
- Hike the Kalalau Trail
- Stay in Kalalau Beach for 3 nights
- Hike back to civilization
- Check out Waimea Canyon
- Be a beach bum
- Fly back to Seattle
- Drive back home to Vancouver
I will be flying tomorrow, definitely excited!
When I get back, we will be doing our meetup#3 which is on Travel Hacking Accommodations. I just interviewed an individual who has tons of experience with WWOOFing and house sitting so I will share all that info with you guys on the next meetup.
See you all soon!